Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Gwen Stacy

This month I've been working on drawing more, so get ready for a bunch of posts! Thank you everyone for following my blog! <3 I definitely have more costume posts coming soon, for those of you interested. In the mean time, here's a sketch I did inspired by Gwen Stacy, Spiderman's first love! ^_^ Since Peter Parker is a photographer, I thought it would be cute to sketch of a photo he took of Gwen.



More pics coming soon! As always, feel free to comment! Hope everyone is doing well!

<3
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. LOVE! I really like the concept of the polaroid as well! You seriously need to take part in the Artists Assemble we do on the Comic Book Nerds Are Hot group...New topics are chosen every Monday by Adam Bayes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll definitely have to give it a go one of these days! ^_^

      Delete