Friday, January 8, 2010

Being Goofy!

Sometimes it's fun to just sketch something silly! Josh and I are often very goofy when we're around each other, so I thought it would be fun to do a sketch that captured that. I'm not 100% sure I'm happy with it, but I had fun playing with this style. It's a little more exaggerated then I usually do, so it was a bit uncomfortable. I like pushing myself outside my comfort zone, it helps me to grow as an artist. So without further ado, here is a sketch of Josh and I making goofy faces as I go to kiss him.



All comments are welcome, as well as criticism. As I mentioned, I was trying to work outside my comfort zone, and would love to know how successful you thought I was or was not.

Thank you for stopping by!

<3
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying Josh's face. The exaggeration is a lot of fun! Your face is not quite as successful I feel... you made your nose waaaay to big, lol! I think it's a wonderful thing to step outside of your box, you did a great job! Moar, moar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much fun! great job! I'm impressed with your doing something outside of your style. You've done it wonderfully, fantastic structures! I would like to see more work in this style!

    ReplyDelete