Monday, October 5, 2009

May the Force be with You!

Lately I've been heavily geeking out over Star Wars. I grew up on the Original Trilogy like any healthy child my generation, and still love it more with ever viewing! Thus I have been inspired to sketch out everyone's favorite, Princess Leia in the Gold Bikini from Return of the Jedi!!!! I hope you enjoy, I had a lot of fun with this sketch. I may even go back and add some color. You just never know.



Thank you for checking out my blog. Comments are always welcome! Have a great day, and may the Force be with you. ^_^

<3
Hannah

4 comments:

  1. Nice!

    Makes me think of a knockout graphic novel cover for ROTJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I may print it out to ink for fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Virtualbri! That's so encouraging to hear!!!

    Cody, Thank you!! And that'd be awesome! I always love seeing when you ink my work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I love this Leia outfit! The best. Nice work as always, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete