Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Revenge is a dish best served chilled!"

This next drawing was inspired by one of my favorite TV shows, Pushing Daisies. In the episode "Comfort Food"from season 2, Olive Snook, played by the lovely Kristin Chenoweth, is teamed up with the Pie Maker for a wonderful Bake-Off competition. Both Olive and Ned wear the most adorable themed outfits, and I couldn't resist doing a caricature of her.



I hope to play around with this sketch more at some point, maybe add some color? We'll see!

Here's a screen grab for the actual episode, in case you were curious to see.



Thank you for checking out my work. All comments and questions are welcome!

<3
Hannah

6 comments:

  1. oh, I LOVE that episode, and this drawing captures the outfit wonderfully! Great job as usual, Hannah! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss this show :( I'm glad that she won an Emmy for it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Veronica! I agree, it was such a fun episode!!!

    Cody, I miss it too! I wish they would give it a second chance, it was so wonderfully creative and thought outside the box about so many things. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great! I miss Pushing Daisies. I'm Olive for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh u r super talented x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shay: Thank you! It is a great show and I miss it too! I would love to see pics of your Olive Costume!!!

    Anonymous: Thank you very much! That's very kind of you to say! ^_^

    ReplyDelete